2. No Warranties; No Duty to Update.The contents of this Site are provided “AS IS.” ALLCO makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this Site and the content thereof is at your own risk. Neither ALLCO nor any of its affiliates or third party providers shall have any responsibility to maintain the data and services made available on this Site or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith. Availability of data and services are subject to change without notice. ALLCO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTY FOR THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES WITH RESPECT TO THEIR CORRECTNESS, QUALITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, PERFORMANCE, TIMELINESS, OR CONTINUED AVAILABILITY. NEITHER ALLCO NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS SITE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO, USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT THEREOF. THIS LIMITATION INCLUDES DAMAGES TO, OR FOR ANY VIRUSES THAT INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT.3. No Liability for Content; No Liability Arising From Use. ALLCO SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY, CONTINGENT OR OTHERWISE, TO YOU OR TO THIRD PARTIES, OR ANY RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER, FOR THE FAILURE OF ANY CONNECTION OR COMMUNICATION SERVICE TO PROVIDE OR MAINTAIN YOUR ACCESS TO THIS SITE, OR FOR ANY INTERRUPTION OR DISRUPTION OF SUCH ACCESS OR ANY ERRONEOUS COMMUNICATION BETWEEN ALLCO AND YOU, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CONNECTION OR COMMUNICATION SERVICE IS PROVIDED BY ALLCO, ITS AFFILIATES OR A THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ALLCO AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY, CONTINGENT OR OTHERWISE, TO YOU OR TO THIRD PARTIES, FOR THE CORRECTNESS, QUALITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, PERFORMANCE, CONTINUED AVAILABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR DELAYS, OMISSIONS, OR INTERRUPTIONS IN THE DELIVERY OF THE DATA AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE OR FOR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE OR FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN THE EXECUTION OF ANY TRANSACTIONS THROUGH THIS SERVICE. IN NO EVENT WILL ALLCO BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED OR EXPERIENCED ON ACCOUNT OF YOU USING THE DATA OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF ALLCO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ALLCOWILL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO INFORM YOU OF ANY DIFFICULTIES EXPERIENCED BY ALLCO OR THIRD PARTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR TO TAKE ANY ACTION IN CONNECTION THEREWITH.
4. No Warranties Made as to Security.ALLCO MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER TO YOU, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SECURITY OF THE SITE, INCLUDING WITH RESPECT TO THE ABILITY OF UNAUTHORIZED PERSONS TO INTERCEPT OR ACCESS INFORMATION TRANSMITTED BY YOU THROUGH THIS SERVICE.
5. Third Party Links. ALLCO may, from time to time, provide links to third party web sites solely as a convenience to you. Accordingly, ALLCO makes no representations concerning the content of those web sites. The fact that ALLCO has provided a link to a third party web site does not constitute an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by ALLCO with respect to such site, its owners, or its providers. ALLCO as not tested any information, software, or products found on any of the web sites and therefore does not make any representations with respect thereto, including any representations regarding the content or sponsors of the web sites, or the suitability or appropriateness of the products or transactions described therein
6. System Outages, Slowdowns, and Capacity Limitations/Delays in Transactions. As a result of high Internet traffic, transmission problems, systems capacity limitations, and other problems, you may, at times, experience difficulty accessing the Site or communicating with ALLCO through the Internet or other electronic and wireless services. Any computer system or other electronic device, whether, it is yours, an Internet service provider’s or ALLCO’s can experience unanticipated outages or slowdowns, or have capacity limitations.
8. Privacy. ALLCO respects the privacy of its Site users. Please refer to PRIVACY STATEMENT that explains users’ rights and responsibilities with respect to information that is disclosed on this Site.
9. Third Party Web sites and Links. This Site may contain links or references to other web sites maintained by third parties over whom ALLCO has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this Site may be accessed from third party links over whom ALLCO has no control. ALLCO makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of any information contained in such third party web sites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by ALLCO.
10. Non-Confidential Information. Subject to any applicable terms and conditions set forth in our PRIVACY STATEMENT LINK, any communication or other material that you send to us through the Internet or post on the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, such as any questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is and will be deemed to be non-confidential and ALLCO shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information. ALLCO shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such communication for any purpose whatsoever.
11. Trademarks. All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of ALLCO, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
12. Copyrights. The entire contents of this Web site are subject to copyright protection. Copyright © 2015 Allco Investments, LLC. The contents of this Site may not be copied other than for noncommercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this Site or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of ALLCO. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of ALLCO, or any third party.
13. Void Where Prohibited. This Site and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the U.S. Although the information on this Site is accessible to users outside of the U.S., the information pertaining to ALLCO products is intended for use only by residents of the U.S. Other countries may have laws and regulatory requirements that differ from those in the U.S. ALLCO reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services it provides. Any offer for any product or service made on this Site is void where prohibited.
15. Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. ALLCO reserves the right to alter, update or delete materials from this Site at any time at its sole discretion.